Return & Refund Policy
In order to promote the transparency of commercial practices and safeguard the legitimate interests of consumers, exchanges and returns comply with the laws in force, namely Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of February 14 and amendments made by Law No. 47/2014 of July 28.
The customer may exchange or return items purchased in the online store. The deadline for exchanges and returns can be made up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the order in your home and should contact www.microclimas.pt, and must be provided (a) with the order data.
The items to be exchanged or returned must be in perfect condition, complete and properly packed in their original packaging. The consumer is only responsible for the depreciation of goods that result from a handling that exceeds what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and operation of that good.
1. The transportation costs of the return or exchange are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
2. Receipt of defective/damaged or exchanged items.
If you have received a defective item, damaged or wrong size you must send an e-mail with a photo of the item, your order number and invoice so we can identify it and proceed to the resolution of the contract. You must do so within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order at your home.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for exchange or return should be sent to the address agreed in the exchange of emails.
3. Effects of Return Policy
– If you wish to return items, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to return the items.
– We carry out such refunds using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise and provided that you do not incur any costs as a result of the refund.
– We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods, or until you provide evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
– You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of your withdrawal. The deadline is considered to have been met if you return the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
– You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
– You are only liable for depreciation of the goods that results from handling in excess of what is necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Thus and regarding the goods to be returned you should pay attention to the following:
– The product has not been used or tampered with.
– The product maintains its original characteristics and the packaging is not totally damaged.
– The product is complete and properly packed in its original packaging (if the article is composed of more than one piece, all pieces must be returned).
4. Resolution of Consumer Conflicts
In case of dispute the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body:
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
Address: Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 – 2º 1100 – 207 Lisboa
Telephone: 218 80 70 30 / Fax: 218 807 038
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt
ACCORDING TO LAW NO. 144/2015 OF SEPTEMBER 8